Job Posting – Interior Designer
Sneak Peek Design is a unique and quickly growing design firm. We are looking to add to our design team in 2018.
Position Summary: You will be responsible for project sales, design, and specifications. You will develop comprehensive project palettes of materials and fixtures while project budget and the timeline is maintained. The designer must have a thorough understanding of interior design and interior architecture needed for remodeling projects ranging in size and complexity. Additionally, you will work collaboratively with clients, contractors, vendors, and other Sneak Peek Design team members to execute projects.
- Professional degree from a 2 or 4-year Interior Design Program
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in residential remodeling & client sales
- Proficiency with Auto CAD or Chief Architect (desired), & Microsoft Office Suite
The Successful Candidate Will
- Have strong client, project management, and time management skills.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Current knowledge of materials, finishes, and furnishings; including industry standards for selection, procurement, and install management of such items.
- Ability to effectively work both independently, and as a team.
- Have strong creative design and drawing skills, graphic and oral design presentation skills, capacity for conceptual design thinking, and 3D design/modeling ability.
- Have knowledge of the construction administration process.
- Be a creative thinker who is solution driven, and detail oriented.
To be considered for this position please send your resume, portfolio, and salary requirements to [email protected], No calls please.